Quote:
Originally posted by SC:
Certainly not for any perceived reasons of possible bad feelings but I've been thinking (a pox on the first clown with a smartass remark).

Its pretty apparent that TIS and Mignon want to have access to the City. Since they're travelling the farthest (by far) and they haven't spent much time in our town, maybe we should more seriously consider Secaucus.

Hell, most of us will be spending most of the time at the bar anyway.

Just a thought.

OK, bring it on.

(note to myself: bob and weave)
Pox on me then! I can smell the burnt wood as I write this. :p

SC, what you say makes a whole lot of sense. When you really think about it, TIS and MIG ARE the ones traveling the farthest and obviously are looking to make a vacation out of the trip, and understandably so. I know that if I were traveling out west to meet up with everyone, I would not be going for two days, but would also look to make a vacation out of my trip also.

When you really think about it, those of us who live here in the east can really make a trip to Philadelphia for a weekend anytime that we want, being that it's really not that far for us to travel to.

So in the spirit of both friendship and consideration, I think that we should reconsider and accomadate the desires and wishes of those who are traveling so far to spend time with us.

I have no problem with Secaucus either.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.