Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[quote]Originally posted by Mignon:
[b] Do they have that statue that they used in that Rocky movie there or is that just a prop for the movie?
I remember reading about a controversy a while back where the city and the Museum were fighting over who would absorb the cost of taking down and removing the statue. So I don't know if it is still there or not. I'll do some searching.
[/b][/quote]Ok baby! I do a serch an I fine owe for chu abow dat Italiyan guys stachew mang! Here is wha I fine :

March 2004
"The original bronze statue of the fictional South Philadelphia fighter Rocky Balboa was intended to be installed at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, where Rocky bounded up 72 steps as moviegoers cheered.
Museum officials and art aficionados nixed the idea and the 8 1/2-foot statue eventually came to rest at the South Philadelphia stadium complex."

Ok Lady? I tole chu dat I rememba someting about dem guys takin dat statue awy fum da mooseum.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.