If you opt to head into Philly - I can probably hook you up with some good places to eat and visit. I saw earlier some mention of The Moshulu. I used to visit that quite often when I was a Little Daddy - down by the waterfront for some drinks and walks - was a good place to take the ladies on dates. It was not bad - have not been there in a few years since the fire but I don't know if that is a place everyone will like. Granted it was in the movie but as a ship - to me that may not be a reason to have dinner there. It is like everyone going to Cheers in Boston cause of the show only to get inside and be like - wtf. They have a lot of smaller tables overlooking the water, not sure how a big table for all of you will work. However it is not a bad place, but there are better places for dinner. Matter of fact if you like Italian food there is a great restraurant right up the waterfront. It is believe to be mobbed owned - that is the story, but for Italian food it is great. One of the places where like each table has 3 servers - soon as you put a fork down someone is there with a new one - class place and the food is delicious. Again pure Italian cuisine - when we were there earlier in the year with friends the background music was The Godfather - we just looked at smiled because of the mob reputation it has - but again great great place. I would recommend that over The Moshulu for dinner but you could also stroll down to The Moshulu for drinks afterwards.

If you hit NY or even in Phila, for those of you traveling out of town - was a dinner and cruise on The Spirit of NY (or Phila) discussed. Takes you up the river - see the sights and have your dinner. Allows you to be a bit rowdy and nobody needs to be on their best behavior - although I doubt that stops anyone regardless of where you go. You do need to put up with the Broadway wannabee waiters and waitresses singing and dancing though - plenty of broadway tunes.

With that I can see Lezbo brining her cousin Bruno now -
Zia - They have ShowTunes !!!

Again in Phila, the waterfront is really nice, I enjoy it however PL is right if you want to do a lot of walking or bar hoping it is a bit out of the way of Center City - depends on your mood, for a visit to Phila, I do suggest the waterfront for dinner though and CC for during the day, i.e. Brunch, shopping, whatever.

If you go and as the time gets closer I can try and forward suggestions.