Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
I know Apple said she wouldn't be staying at the hotel, but for those of you who live in the NY/NJ area, would you be staying at the hotel, since you live in the area, or would you go home and return the next day?

TIS
I would still stay at the Hotel TIS. This past August almost everyone stayed at the hotel. So for the most part I don't think that it matters to us if we are close to home or not. What matters more is the comraderie. Personally if I hang out with everyone and have a couple of drinks, I would rather have a room to go to as I refuse to drive when I drink. If we're having a good time, who the hell wants to be looking at their watch and worrying that they have to drive home?

As I've said several times, I will do whatever the group decides as a group, as long as we get to have a weekend together. But personally, I think that Philadelphia would be a nice place for us to go to. Plenty of sightseeing to do, The Moshulu for a dinner, and for someone like yourself it's still close enough for you to go up to New York after the weekend for an extended vacation. Hey, you could have the best of both worlds.

My Vote is Phialdelphia.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.