Thanks for all the info guys.

Ok, I know we are in the talking stages and there is plenty of time, so I'll just give my views, with every intention of going to see you guys no matter where we end up.

It looks as tho, at this point, Philly and NYC are the only real choices. Of the two, I'd pick NYC.

And as far as location in Philly, I'd be tempted to go along with PLaw. Maybe being from CA, I'm not used to hailing cabs (never do) and like the idea of walking out of my hotel and having everything fairly close.

Plus, when I went to NYC two years ago, I believe it was PLaw who suggested hotels to me. I ended up at the Edison, which at that time was $150. and it was within walking distance to everything. It wasn't brand new nor real luxurious but it was very nice. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. I trust his judgement and may ask him again for assistance if I go to NYC again.

I know the Aug. 18th date was just tossed in to check hotel rates. However, I like the idea of August, cause the weather should be to my liking. :p However, can we make it the weekend before or after????? I understand we can't make petty changes to satisfy everyone, or we'd never get this show on the road, but just thought I'd ask.

It's nice to toss around this info because everyone will get an idea of what kind of expenses/tastes we are looking at. I like to plan these things. :p

Thanks again everyone and continue to post your thoughts/suggestions.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon