Well, I am ok with Philly too, but I have a couple two/three questions: :p

This is a "weekend" thing right?
Is September firm, or are we flexible?
Does anyone one who knows at this point that they are going to be attending flying, or is it driving distance for all?

Also, for my NY friends who DO drive to Philly should we decide there; if I decide to go to NY for a couple days after the get-together, can I catch a ride with someone back to NY to any convenient point where I might get a cab to hotel??? I'll be glad to give an arm for gas money.

Lastly, to my friend Mary Cas, I sure hope you can make it, but if you can't, you better at least let me take you to lunch if I make it to NYC.

TIS

FYI Speaking of gas, I heard a report on MSNBC this morning saying fuel would skyrocket by this winter, which in turn would increase airfare considerably. They also said, although I don't understand fully why, that would in turn raise hotel rates on famous attractions as well.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon