Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
Another appropriate location would be San Francisco. I was there about 3 years ago with Saladbar; The FFC Winery is a nice tour with GF memorbilia; and there's alcatraz, not to mention their Little Italy, which is very quaint. The food in Frisco is good as well. I would love to see it again. Although, rooms may be costly, I'm not sure.

Just more food for thought.

TIS
TIS, I loved Frisco when I was there. I also loved the Alcatraz tour! Wine country was beautiful. ANd yes, the food is great at Fisherman's Wharf. I must go back there one of these days.

But let me ask you something, let's say that H. Lawrence pulls off another Golden Age Of Gangsters Convention in Chicago next year. Would you have any objections going back to Chicago?
My personal feeling is that a place like Chicago would work for many and would be a fair location for anyone that wants to travel from anywhere in the country.

However if H. Lawrence doesn't pull it off, I just may come stay at your house!

Den chu and I can rye da coast baby, I rent a convertible mang! One wit leopard skin interiror! But chu gotta promise to kiss me if I wear da hat!

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.