Quote:
Originally posted by MaryCas:
[quote]Originally posted by Sicilian Babe:
[b] I found a great place for 2006!! My mother went there the other day and said it's beautiful and that the food was very good. It's the Renault Winery in Egg Harbor, NJ.
Winery and Tuscany House
Wine? in New Jersey? Whine maybe. Only kidding. I think my daughter went to a wedding there. Supposedly very nice.

We could have a side trip to the Pine Barrens to find the Russian from the Sopranos.

Speaking of which...SB did you know the famous Pine Barrens scene from the Sopranos was filmed in Harriman Park near Lake Tiorati?? [/b][/quote]Yes, and I heard that the scene where they get rid of Ralphie's body was also somewhere in the Hudson Valley, perhaps Sloatsburg?? Not sure. Also, when Tony is in Maine with Meadow to look at colleges, and shoots the guy? Also Rockland County.

Well, my mother's not much of a drinker, but she said that this place is famous for their blueberry champagne, and that they greet you with a glass. She's been there a few times and really likes it. They do it as a group and include a trip to AC.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club