Quote:
Originally posted by Sicilian Babe:
If we were to do a whole weekend, maybe we need the distraction of something else going on so we don't get sick of one another.

I like the idea of AC. But I live a few hours away, so it's rather convenient. Hell, I'd go back to the Doubletree. Just being with you guys is good enough for me.
Well when we were in Chicago, some of us arrived on Thursday, and some on Friday. Of course we hung together and went to dinner together and at night hung out drinking and having fun in the hotel lounge, but on Saturday it was nice for some of us to see Chicago, go to a game, go to the pier, etc. And having the show was really cool too because it broke the day up a bit and made for an even better party in the evening for us. We did the same thing in the doubletree, some went ot the Corleone House and some went to the track. If there was some kind of a movie or gangster show in the Doubletree, it would have made it interesting.

The more I think about it, the more I like the AC idea. Heck, we can gamble in the day, have dinner, do a show and then PARTY PARTY PARTY all night.

But then again, I also like the Chicago idea.

I'm sooo confused!

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.