Ok, I have a few extra minutes here, since I am home for lunch.

It is funny (and fun) that another gathering is being planned only days after the last one. Are we party people or what.

My random thoughts (and this is ONLY my thoughts)

1.I was planning on posting a potential meeting in CA here after this last get-together. My initial thought was working with Zia (who agreed to help) in having a West Coast thing. She knows L.A. well and I'm sure would be extremely helpful in getting things together. Also Vegas sounds wonderful as well.

2.Also, again my two cents, I loved Chicago, but for me, and as far away as I am, and since I'd be traveling that far anyway, if I had to choose between Chicago and NYC, I'd definitely pick NYC. I never know when/if I'd be able to make it out there, and of the two, I would go with NYC.

3. Also, for me anyway, should East/midwest be decided I would require more than just a weekend, thus requiring me to put in vacation time. With that distance, I'd take a few extra days.

4. Another suggestion we could discuss as well, is maybe getting somewhere in the middle of the states, so more people may attend. I just am not certain if we want touristy things and/or an event along with the get together,

All that being said, I am open to discussion and will try to make it wherever it ends up.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon