Quote:
Originally posted by The Dr. who fixed Lucy:
Problem is that the quality of the sandwich depends a lot on the effort that the spotty teen serving you is willing to put in.
I think that goes for any restaurant you go to. I've had good and I've had bad experiences at McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's. Once at a Wendy's they didn't cook the burger enough and I wound up throwing it up in a matter of hours. However, since there's a Wendy's right where I work (and I used to get the hook up), I'd eat there. Also, this is probably the funniest story I've had is I went to a Burger King a couple of years ago when they had what they called a "Shaq Pack." I think it was was like a huge drink and fries with a sourdough burger (Shaq size food). Well, I drove up to place my order and tell them I wanted a Shaq Pack. The person on the other end tells me we're outta Shaq Packs. I think to myself and ask them, "How do you run outta Shaq Packs!?" It's a burger, fries and a drink. Then he gave me some kinda answer like they ran outta sourdough or something. Well I order something else and when I pull up to the window to pay, someone else asks me if I wanted a Shaq Pack and I said yes and they get me one instead. I couldn't believe it, "we've ran outta Shaq Packs!"