Before I created this BB four years ago, there was a previous message board hosted elsewhere (same place as the old Scarface board that Turi loves so much ). I hardly ever went there, and really didn't know anyone over there that well. SC came from there, and could probably give more details. But that board was probably up and running for a couple years I think, but was never such a community/family like this one! That board didn't have any type of log in or anything, and it really wasn't that great of a format, IMO. Besides, it got overridden with pop-ups and all types of annoying ads. (Even tho SC always liked the black background, and tried to get me to reproduce that here... :p )

Incidently, this Summer is also the 10th Anniversary of the Godfather site. For over 9 years there's always been some sort of board or email list. While I don't have any old posts -- not even from here -- I do still have all the Godfather Mailing List messages from October, 1996 'til today.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations