Quote:
Originally posted by The Dr. who fixed Lucy:
Sure you'd watch him ... anyone would, it's only sensible. But would you shoot him? That's the point.

No-one's saying that the police shouldn't react at all to suspicious individuals, but only that they act proportionately and rationally. We need a policy of, and the means for, incapacitation and capture so that potential terrorists can be interrogated, yielding information. Wars are won by intelligence, not by tit-for-tat shootings.
Yup, I would have shot him. If he came thru my check point, didn't stop and tried to avoid the checkpoint, when confronted he ran,with three other agents also on the move and then ran to a train which I know was the targets of Terrorists during a large volume time period with thousands of people. Yup, I admit I would have shot the poor bastard. Yes, right in the head where I know there would be no explosives to set off.

so I guess everyone better be careful, because I may just be one of those sick bastards with a gun, looking for scumbags. So if its 90 plus outside, you better leave your coat at home!

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!