That is right, just what the terrorist want. FEAR!

Then everyone should fight on what should be done about these scumbags. One group turning to the Government and saying keep us safe, you must keep us safe, it is your duty. While another group of (insert your own word here) is crying don't outstep your bounds or infringe on my rights. I don't want to live in a police state. oh, but put yourselves between those nasty bombers and me. Risk your life's so I can walk around without any problems. Of course I will go right along bitching about everything you try and do, because that is the way (blanks) are.

They bomb Egypt and its hotels to drive away the people. They left in droves along with the dollars that make livings for so many people. Cripple the way of life for everyone. Take down the major players at the base. The almighty Dollars.

Remember how two men crippled a whole city by shooting people at random. No one would go out to eat, shop or walk along the streets. Business were hurting and big time at that.People lost their jobs. Tourist would keep on driving rather then stay in that area. Others would duck down while pumping gas and then just take a half tank because they didn't want to be out to long in the line of fire.
The price we paid on 9/11 will live on and on thru fear by so many. That is right, just what the terrorist want. FEAR!

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!