Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J:
[quote]Originally posted by Senza Mama:
[b] Originally posted by Double J:

"The police shot dead one man, whom, if he was a suicide bomber, would've killed hundreds, including the police."

This I cannot believe, on this basis we're all potential suicide bombers. Pretty BIG "if" eh Double J??

Nice to know in the home of the brave and the land of the free wearing a heavy coat in summertime is now a capital offence.
Mmm. So if you were on the train, or your loved one was killed on the train by a suicide bomber who the police didn't stop, would you then be asking why they didn't stop him when they had the chance?

Hindsight is 20/20, and you're seeing perfectly. How were they supposed to know he wasn't a suicide bomber? If he hadn't darted for the subway car, I doubt he would've been killed. [/b][/quote]If, if, if ,if if...we having a saying in Ireland "If your granny had've had balls, she'd have been your grandad!"

There is one question no-one has raised. On 7th July a bus was blown up in London killing, I believe, 13 people. On 21st July, a terrorist tried to blow up another bus and failed. On 22nd July Mr de Menezes left his flat, got on a bus, entered a tube station and was shot, as it turns out, seven times in the back of the head and once in the back. The question is this, how come he was not a threat on the bus?? and yet became a threat as soon as it looked like he was going to buy a Tube ticket??

Tom: "They shot Sonny on the causeway...he's dead."
Michael: "Turnbull is a good man"
Shane MacGowan: "It was Christmas Eve babe, in the drunk tank"