No need to get angry.

I know if I was on that train at that time, I would be scared and if there was the slimmest chance of him being a bomber then by all means it should be him rather then hundreds of us.

His mistake was not stopping, plain and simple. If he would have been by family memeber I would be asking Why? Why didn't he stop, why didn't he listen. I heard about crime in that area, but come on there are tons of people around here and what? three gunmen going after you in a crowded rail station to rob you out of hundreds of commuters? This doesn't make sense to me. That city and its people knew that police where looking for other possible bombers.

During 9-11 when there were planes in the air and we didn't know how many other flights were flying and going to take down more targets it was also very simple. LAND THE PLANE OR BE SHOT DOWN!

Now in New York it is simple, If you want to take our transit system you must allow us to check your bags if we want. If you don't agree, find another way to get where you are going. Those are the new rules, right or wrong. You know them now, so live with them or walk.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!