Europe is looking at a problem of enormous proportions. All the major countries there have large muslim populations nearing about 15%-20%. Most of them came in to do menial work. Many have been there for generations and still are not citizens of the various countries. theyu live in segregated ghettoes outside the "post card cities" that we Americans visit when we go over there. The extreme religious leaders, bred in Europe tell these people that the Europeans are decadent and evil, and they insist that the muslims follow all the dress codes, the treatment of women etc., which is abhorrent to Western style democracy.
This is a recipe for complete disaster, and what we are seeing in England, I fear is sort of a copy-cat version of Al Quaeda which may well be home grown.

Until the Muslim religion embraces a reformation much like the Christian religion did 550 years ago there is going to be trouble.

Add to that the fact that the middle east is the repository of most of the world's oil, and thus the natural setting for ongoing wars (who is kiddin whom here) to control it, the fire is further fueled.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."