Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Kyprianou:
Im not apologizing to anybody. It seems board Policy here that ''when we know MMM, Tony Kyprianou, Greek Sicilian is right we just tell him to shutup, or apologise, or ban him'' Im sick of it.
You're a real piece of work Tony. For one, not a single person in this entire thread at undermined what happened in London. svsg brought up something that happened in India, and expressed his disbelief that nothing was mentioned about it. And you go and call him an idiot because he was shocked that London was mentioned, but no mention of India. Four words Tony: grow the f*ck up!

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
No one forces you to come here or post here. You do so of your own free will. So if you are sick of things and do not enjoy posting here anymore, then why do you continue to come back here?

Don Cardi
I agree 100% Don Cardi, only I'm gonna go one better, whether its right or wrong. Tony Kyprianou, you should have just stayed gone when you left the first time.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis