Quote:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
I do not know how long the President (whoever it is after Bush), the media, or the American people will have the patience to see this thing through. You're talking about generations upon generations having to be 'rehibilitated' not to mention that I feel there will also be those "extremists" who break away from the infidels to destroy us. I mean, we'd literally have to change the culture and world that those people live in over there and that's a [b]very hard thing to do. So how can we expect to change their ways of thinking if they haven't even begin to stop fighting their "constant" enemy?

BTW, I want you to know that I'm not trying to fight with you or be difficult. I'm just trying to understand where you are coming from more [/b]
I know that you are not trying to fight with me. It is obvious that you would like a solution as much as I do.

As for it taking years to do, well if that is the case then so be it! We have NO CHOICE. If it takes years to do and means that in years to come my children and grandchildren can live in a better world, then I am willing to sacrafice my lifetime for the betterment of their future!

And anyway if it does takes years to do and is not easy to do, does that mean we just say, " Aw screw it, it'll take too many years to defeat these extremists and educate them, let the next generation worry about it?" It has to start sometime and somewhere and the time is now and the somewhere is exactly where we are.

As for Bin Laden going on a mission himself, where did you get that kind of information from? I am sincerely curous to know.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.