Quote:
Originally posted by Scarface.1:
hopefully we'll fully recover from this and tighten up, show these arseholes that they aren't gonna win.
You all will go on with your lives, no question about it! It's what you HAVE to do. You'll never forget it, but you will go on. That is one of the ways to defeat terror. It's a damn shame that others around the world don't "get it" the way that Bush and Blair do when it comes to fighting terroists and terrorism.

These bastards must be destroyed, no matter what the cost. And thankfully people like Bush and Blair understand this. Thankfully Bush and Blair are concerned about the future of our children and grandchildren when it comes to terrorism and tyranny! Because if we do not fight terrorists and countries that harbor, support or practice tyranny, then these motherF**kers will keep on bombing and killing people around the world.

Bottm line is that they are out to destroy the "infidels" :rolleyes: , and the hate that they harbor is just plain evil. Think about it, here are people, supposedly human, who teach their own children to hate and kill other human beings. This is exactly why democracizing the middle eastern area of the world is extremely important in this war on terror. If the good people of that region of the world are made to see that they do have the right and the opportunity to live freely, hopefully they will realize that the hate that their dictators and religious fantatics have displayed to them as a normal way of life is really not the way life should be. Yes, I will say it again and again, when it comes to understanding what has to be done to stop this insanity and save the future for our children, Bush and Blair are definately the right men for the job.

I am glad to hear that you are ok. It still breaks my heart and at the same time angers me when I see those images of how your great country was blindsided and attacked. Think about it: Two great nations that try to spread freedom and democracy, both sneakily attacked by those who despise freedom and democracy!

Sneaky, coward scumbag terrorists! I would give anything to have a face to face fist fight with just one of them. But it would never happen, because they are not brave enough to go face to face!

May your country and mine always stand side by side in both defending and spreading democracy around the world!

Here is a link to a timeline of plots and attacks carried out by Al Quaida:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4677978/

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.