Quote:
Originally posted by SC:
Bella Mafia - You still online with us? Have you been able to get in touch with your family?
Sorry for not replying sooner, they let us leave work early and I ended up walking a few miles accross London to a safe point where my dad picked me up in his car. We then had to wait a while until we could get a signal on our mobiles before I could reach my fiancé, then we ended up driving back into the centre to pick him up.

I managed to check that all other friends/family were ok, fortunately no-one I know seems to have been hurt.

My heart goes out to all those who have lost loved ones, and to those who are facing an agonising wait until the bodies can be identified.

Yesterday we had a ceremony to mark 60 years since WW2 ended, and I think that was very fitting - we didn't back down then and we won't now. Its Monday morning now and everyone is back at work, it'll take more than a bunch of fanatical religious halfwits to bring this country down.

...there's people who would pay a lot of money for that information. But then your daughter would lose a father..instead of gaining a husband.