Quote:
Originally posted by Don Sicilia:
Sorry to go off-topic here, but I find it very ironic that the same guy who, just a few weeks ago, in one of his multitudinous diatribes told people to stop acting like they own the place and bossing people around is telling a member to stay away from a topic. :rolleyes:

Carry on.
Boy, I am really amazed at you. You mean you can't tell the difference between this and that. :rolleyes:
No way am I bossing people or playing Board Police. Go back and reread, Did I tell him not to post? Did I insult his opinion? or belittle him for them. After he came back into a thread that he said that he had a problem with, and then repeated his whole issue once again was:

"If you don't like the thread, PLEASE stay away! Thanks"

I don't feel that we should have any thread closed when people can just stay away. That is the issue and that was MY OPINION on a SOLUTION instead of it having to be closed.

And if you get a kick out of riding me, so be it. That's my answer and I'm sticking to it!

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!