Quote:
Originally posted by afsaneh77:
There is no need that members who have not even posted their scores to jump into the anti-gay/pro-gay discussion here. Some members like to joke around with each other's scores, that's nothing to concern others whether they are gay or not. No one can tell people who are happy about getting a low or a high score why they think the way they do, being gay is repulsive to straights as being straight is repulsive to homosexuals while this is pointless to bisexuals.

In short [b]post your scores and keep your discussions out of here
, otherwise I ask JG or SC to close this topic down; we'd our little fun, this is going in the wrong way. [/b]
Sorry afsaneh, but scores have nothing to do with what people post or don't post. Threads always change as people add their thoughts as this one did. I know for a fact you and other have done the same thing to other threads. In fact it seems to be the norm on threads. You just can't control the way threads go.

Someone posted their thoughts and others commented to them.
You put up the starting post and others add on to them. If you want to close your starting thread all you have to do is close your first post, you don't need Geoff or SC to do it.

It would be a shame to close any thread because someone doesn't like something in it. Just like I told Geoff above.
It then becomes a form of censorship to subject matter.

Most threads run their course and need to either bend and change, or just die away by themselves when those involved lose interest. Have a great day!

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!