Look i dont want to be seen as a kill-joy, cuz truthfully that isnt the case. Nor would i want this thread to be shut down-i truly don't! my concern is at the tone acting as if noone here could be gay and that its like a joke. i once at one time a very active poster here and an EXTREMELY active member of the movie board. I remember the board having a different attitude toward the subject when i stopped visiting regularly. i guess you wouldnt understand unless you were put in my place that it gets extremely tiresome for people who are likely straight to simply associate being gay with words such as fabulous and the funny uncle syndrome.
And trust me in regards to having a sense of humor about the situation i have no problem having a laugh at my own expense. I've done the stereotypical drag show but at the same time its heartbreaking to read a thread that is in good humor-as this one is-and then see response denying homosexuality, making generalizations, and just, imo, being unsympathetic.

In short i'm sorry if i caused a rukus, lol i didnt mean it to be a grand return, but just be a little bit more aware.