Quote:
Originally posted by Chilltown:
Not to nitpick-well maybe i am-but just cuz none of you are 'gay' doesnt mean your jokes aren't read by those who are. And some of the aforementioned comments were archaic, immature, unfair, are just not cool by me. Sorry to be 'stereotypically bitchy' but just telling the truth.
Hey, I'm tolerant and mature to this kind kind of thing, but if you can't take a joke... Well, then, screw you. (Not you in particular, I am making a generalization). If you're so emotionally insecure, and to the point where you can't take a joke, then don't read them.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."