Quote:
Originally posted by Snake:
[ The "N" bomb offends people, but isn't that freedom of speech? Using Indian names for ball teams offends some So, why is their offense more heinous than mine? Please enlighten my "narrow" mind so that I, too, may be as intellectual as the liberal elite!
Well Snake as for that last part of your posting...... :rolleyes:

But I completely agree with you. Some of this "politically correct" crap has gone way too far. Apparently it is ok for a rapper to drop the N bomb, which is totally crazy. I call fat people "fat" and I call people who cant walk "crippled." It doesnt mean I discriminate against them, it just is what it is. My point has nothing to do with the "liberal/conservative" issue at all. My point is liberals probably do not get as riled up about people making fun of religion or burning the flag as conservatives do, just as conservatives go nuts over having to call short people "vertically challenged" or stupid people being called "differently abled." It is not hipporcitical to be offended by some kinds of speech, that is human nature. My point is that a broad range of offensive speech should be allowed.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."