Quote:
Originally posted by dontomasso:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[
WOW! You really surprise me! The other day you basically called Don Smitty a Nazi! And now you have the nerve to make statements like this? The Pledge Of Allegiance is Hogwash. Nice! Because of what that Flag symbolizes, you have the courage to speak these words. If others had not died for the rights that have been afforded us, the symbols of freedom, then you would not have the right to say these words! The right that has been afforded to you under The Flag that you so much disregard! You claim to be a "real" american because you scream for civil rights, fair treatment, civil liberties, etc. And then you go and make statements that if our country is so fragile that if someone wants to burn a flag in protest than maybe our freedoms are not worth saving ! That is a contradiction. If our freedoms are not worth saving, then the civil rights and civil liberties that you so strongly believe in and stand up for go down the drain as well!

Don Cardi [/QB][/quote]Don Cardi, Don Cardi.....why do you show me such disrespect?
You attack me for making an ad hominem shot at Don Smitty, and now you make an ad hominem attack against me?

The rights I have in this country were not afforded to me by a flag. They were and are afforded to me (and to you)
by the Constitution of the United States, and the amendments to the constitution, as well as the interpretations of the constitution by the courts (thats right the courts...don't spaz out here, they are a co equal branch of government), the executive and the legislative branches. These rights have also been protected by the blood of people who died in many (not all) of the wars that have been fought.

Interestingly two of those wars were against enemies who worshipped THEIR flags. Those enemiew would be the Confederacy and the Nazis (speaking of the devil) [/QB][/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally posted by dontomasso:
This should get some blood boiling.
If that other thread didn't, this sure did.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!