Thanks everyone for comments.

Kris, how are you three doing?! I think once twins are born you wouldn't think about having more children!

Turi, I heard Capo is madly in love with someone else. Sorry mate, I wish I was a guy so we could have made a cute couple and adopt such a child. *Sighs* What's the use, I'm gay and trapped in the body of a woman!

svsg, adopting a foreign baby depends on where you live. If I were living in the States, I might have considered it more strongly. Funny thing is I too know two families who thought they couldn't have any children but a few months after they adopted a baby the wife got pregnant.

Adopting a newborn baby can always arise this question that why not your very own child? I've some reasons; mainly I wouldn't want my own child if I never get married. Why should I bring a half orphan to this world when there are plenty already in need of even a single parent? And as a single parent I could not make it to take care of a child unless I wait a few years more when I'd be doing better financially and the age gap would be something I wouldn't like. Add to that, given that everyone likes to be there for the first step of their child or the first word he/she would say but have you even considered, as a single parent raising a newborn baby would mean cutting down your work hours?

I've this resolution that by age 35 become a financial guardian to a child who is doing great in school so that he/she would be able to go to college and get the best education and be able to stand on his/her own feet. I'm thinking if I never get married, why not adopt that child and help him/her emotionally and educationally with all I know? I think a child who in spite of his/her unfortunate fate is doing the best possible to change his/her fate deserves much more than financial help. What's even better is that, this child would never have that moment of shock and drama when finds out about the adoption.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones