Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:
Okay, so I'll give away the secret to my photographic mastery...

Yesterday, there was a fly buzzing around a window so I lightly tapped him with a fly swatter. He wasn't able to fly any more, but was able to walk just fine. I plopped him onto the plant, but the biggest trap closed before he got in there, so he just walked around the plant amongst the smaller traps for a while, stradling the one in the picture. Apparently I flattened his "eye" so he couldn't see me get so close I guess -- so I snapped a ton of different pics of him. (The one posted is my favorite)

Later yesterday, I didn't see the fly any more, so I figured he got away. Just before, today, I went to water the plant and lifted the pot out of the dish, and there the fly was! Still alive and kicking, but grounded. So I plopped him into the large trap, and that's that. Had the plant for about a month, and he finally got his first meal.

Oh wait - what I meant to say was...... I got super power reflexes and snapped the pic! And the bug camouflage I put on helped me to not be noticed!
The TRUTH is JG whipped "it" out in front of the fly and the fly was too busy laughing to notice JG took the picture :p

"You gave your word, I never gave mine"
http://s2.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=88380