Hi to all.
I think about 4 months ago, I made a post asking if anyone knew where I could get the sword I wanted, Andúril from Lord of the Rings, and if there were any warnings I should get before making my first online purchase (well, actually my parents', but with my money, and they always get things from Amazon anyway).
Well, what seemed impossible about 2 months ago is almost possible today. I have finally convinced them to give me the 60$ I need and to allow me to buy it as well. I got it at the best price ever: 129$. It costs about 250$ in places like amazon and other cutleries/online stores, and the one I'm going to get isn't used or a fake. It is a real United Cutlery Sword.
The company I'm buying it to will even ship the sword to Lima. In the end, I will have to pay 250$ which includes the sword, taxes, shipping and customs tax. The only problem I have is with the customs, and I will have to contact them on Monday to make sure the shipping of swords is allowed, but I'm confident it will turn out to be OK in the end.

I will order it on Monday, and it will be mine soon.

JABS

America is a continent, NOT a country.