Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[b]I didn't feel the need to go there because there are dancers there, I wanted to go there to see if it actually looked the same on the onside as it does in The Sopranos show.
Yeah, right. :rolleyes:
Quote:
Heck, I'm not gonna lie to you and tell you that I didn't watch the dancers, but they were not the reason for my wanting to go in there.
Quote:
It was a visit because of the show, not because of the content!

Three disclaimers in the same post about how he didn't go there to see the dancers.

To paraphrase Shakespeare, "I think Don Cardi doth protest too much." :p

And how come when you called me at 5:30 and I asked you where you guys were, you told me you were "stuck in traffic"? [/b][/quote]

That was great PLaw!! LMAO

Although I don't go to bars very often, I think they are open until 2:00 a.m. in my area. You can buy beer at some convenience stores/gas stations as well.

In Michigan in Grand Rapids, bars are not open on Sundays, but if you drive just outside the city there are bars open on only serve beer & wine.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon