Quote:
Originally posted by Sicilian Babe:
DC - Is that Satin Dolls? I have a friend who works right near there, and he loves to tell tales. I can't believe you guys went there and had a drink! I honestly don't get the whole thing about nudie bars.

As I said in my post above, it is not even a topless bar. The dancers dance fully covered. I didn't feel the need to go there because there are dancers there, I wanted to go there to see if it actually looked the same on the onside as it does in The Sopranos show. Heck, I'm not gonna lie to you and tell you that I didn't watch the dancers, but they were not the reason for my wanting to go in there. If one decided to go to a place like that to see woman dancing, then why the heck would one choose a place where the dancers are fully covered? It was a visit because of the show, not because of the content!

Funny thing is that both Mikey Montana and I recieved phone calls from our wives while we were in there. When they asked us where we were, we told them that we were at "Da Bing" and Mikey took the phones and said "Listen" and held them out into the open air for the wives to hear the music.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.