Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
Everytime a Godfather Trilogy question came up, Turnbull opened his briefcase, in which, filed in alphabetical order, were copies of all of his past replies to the same question, many of which he has posted a number of times.

Understatement of the year.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by j geoff:
I think he was just testing the size.
[QUOTE]
Not on me he wasn't!
This was a grand evening with great people. As you can judge from the number of bottles on the table, the ensuing DWI fines have almost wiped out the State of New Jersey's debt.
But the highlight of the evening came when Lori, donning a wimple, brandished a steel ruler at plaw and demanded that he "spell out the Holy Days of obligation and there'll be a rap on the knuckles if you don't get it right." plaw said that the line "sounded familiar"--almost as much as when I came in, asked the headwaiter for the Geoff table, and was told, "Nothing today without a reservation, I'm afraid." (Mick: that should tell you which movies were discussed.)

Geoff is in the process of bidding up another batch of candid photos. Right now, Rupert Murdoch is deadlocked with the National Enquirer for the one depicting the red circle that SC had tattooed around his neck in honor of Larry Gallo Appreciation Day.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.