Quote:
Originally posted by Krlea:
That website is hysterical. I must admit I am one of the "idiots" who liked this film, but I do agree with the majority of what he said. The special effects ticked me off, the fact that Anakin switched so easily ticked me off, and the fact that all the "enlightened" Jedi's hadn't a clue ticked me off.
To be honest, after reading that I do feel stupid for saying it's a great film. I still think it's great, but those plot problems in mind on my next viewing may make it less effective. Because, all the satire aside, he is right about those things, including the "kid movie" quote. :p

"The movies are for children but [the fans] don't want to admit that." - Lucas
Oh really? It just so happens that this "children's movie" has a scene where a guy gets his hands chopped off, a graphic decapitation, the wanton slaughter of children (the highlight of any movie), and the coolest scene in any space action movie starring Ewan McGregor: Anakin getting his legs chopped off as his stumps catch fire while his face melts. By the way, if you haven't seen this movie yet, don't read the previous sentence.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006