I understand the time difference between the two trilogies. Therefore I've allowed two votes. Everyone can vote for their favorite two episodes. My votes were not based on special effects, though many voters may base their choices around special effects. They're a great addition to a movie, but there is a much bigger story line involved. Usually, I don't like to compare parts of movies (for example, the Godfather, I have no favorite movie because it's all apart of the same general story). Star Wars is the same way, but because the two generations are so different, and the movies are pretty distinguishable as well, I decided to compare them. Don't like it? Don't vote.

Another thing, I didn't notice any Star Wars threads, because I didn't look. I just glanced at the recent posts and didn't come up with anything. I don't care if there have already been posts, and if I did care, I probably would have searched deeper.

"Any American who is prepared to run for president should automatically, by definition, be disqualified from ever doing so"-Gore Vidal
"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and enemy of growth"-John Fitzgerald Kennedy
"The reason the mainstream is thought of as a stream is because of its shallowness"-George Carlin