Wow, I actually have time to post more than 3 lines :p

I was raised Catholic, was forced to go to CCD every Tuesday, all that stuff. However, I never really "believed" in Jesus. A few years ago I was told that it meant I was Jewish, I looked into Judaism, and I tend to agree with a lot of it, so I'm in the process of converting. Definately not orthadox though, still gotta eat my shrimp
Heaven and Hell- It really depends. I dont necessarily believe that people are going to burn in "hell" forever or what have you. If (and a big if) there is an afterlife, the "bad" people will just cease to exist, while the rest of us have fun. Heaven, Its really had for me to discribe it. There is no way that one place can furfill(sp) everyone's vision and make everyone happy.So I would imagine that everyone's heaven would be diffrent. However, I've been somewhat doubting an afterlife lately.Another though about Heaven I've had is that its all an illusion Again hard to describe exactly what I mean by that.
As for an "animal heaven"- Absolutely not. I'm sorry but religion is purely a human concept, same as reasoning. Dogs do not sit around contemplating the mysteries of the afterlife.

If winners never lose, well, then a loser sure can sing the blues.