I am a Christian. I'm not any specific Protestant religion, just Christian. I believe in God, and I believe Jesus Christ is our Savior. I've read the Bible, I try to apply some of its lessons to my everyday life. But, being a Christian, I'm definitely not a Bible thumper. If someone who is un-religious is having a tough time in life, I'll recommend prayer, but I'll recommend it with the reasoning that it helps me. I try not to judge people, because in my faith, there is one judge, one jury, and He is the Lord. Who the hell am I to judge anybody. Those who don't believe, its not my concern. Those who do, its not my concern either. I don't look down on those who have no faith, who have no religion. I believe religion is one of many choices that an individual has to make on his or her own. I choose to believe.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis