IMHO I think that when it comes to discussing one's religious beliefs, it is like walking a very thin line. Personally I think that this is one subject that should not be debated. Everyone has different religious beliefs and therefore someone may offend someone else by saying the wrong thing about what another's religious belief is. When people debate politics, movies, etc., for the most part they are debating an issue that they may not really take to heart. Heck, how many times during political debates do some of us get really pissed off and the debate turns into a flame war! And that's just a political belief! So imagine debating a religious belief, something that a person was brought up on and belives in with all their heart and soul? Nah, no offense Fame, but I'm not touching this one. I just have too much respect for people's persoanl religious beliefs and I do not feel that ANYONE should ever tell another what they should and should not believe in as far as thier spirtitual beliefs go! Not telling anyone else here not to post, for that is not my right, and it is your freedom to post what you want, but I am speaking for me, personally.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.