I just love everything about this place! Don Geoff has done a really fantastic job over the years building this site and making it better and better everytime! I also enjoy the interaction with fellow members who share the same interests. It makes for a fun place. I've felt that over the years I've learned a lot not only about Movies, Gangsters of The Godfather, but I've learned a lot about people in general! I have also made some really great friends here, and have been fortunate enough to meet some really fantastic people from these boards! I know that many have said that they dislike the political debates, but I see it differently. I enjoy debating with people from different walks of life, and if I agree with them or not, or they agree with me or not, in the end it doesn't really matter as I find myself a bit more educated everytime someone debates their views with me! If we all thought the same way, then the world would be a boring place and this would be a really boring place. But when we are able to debate our differences of views and opinions, it makes for an interesting site! And in the end, no matter what, we all are still here because we basically have the same interests : Gangsters, Movies, The Godfather, etc.!

That's what I love about this place!

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.