Originally Posted by CabriniGreen
Originally Posted by TheGhost
Originally Posted by VitoCahill
and my intent with these posts is not to be utterly dismissive of any and all inconclusive info. what i, and i assume some members on here do not appreciate is the way some mafia followers (errrrrr scott burnstein) will turn this seemingly small arrest into some international mafia super cartel. i can see it now...'low key rizzuto capo THE LINK to 'ndrangheta and camorra in massive cannabis bust.' oh i forgot to add with help from quebec hells angels!!!

la conversazione in italia è sempre questa. un giornale italiano sarà ottimo per tutti. qui la camorra esiste in canada il cognome spina? salvatore Scoppa aveva parlato con calabrese e napoli dopo l'omicidio di camorrista zionista a napoli. entrambe stanno cresando negli stati uniti in florida specificate. anche la sparatoria di salvatore scoppa un segreto è un segreto. l'articolo l'omicidio a napoli.

many of thank you, most interesting. buona serata

https://www.thedailybeast.com/transgender-mafia-don-murdered-in-naples

Honest question.... why post in Italian on a forum that's in English?

Maybe his english is not so good? I'll do my best, maar ik kan ook in Nederlands gaan posten of Duits, maar als iedereen zijn eerste taal gaat gebruiken wordt het een zooitje LOL.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"