GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (TheKillingJoke), 361 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,706
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,235
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,523
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,397
Posts1,060,133
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 156 of 156 1 2 154 155 156
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1089694
05/10/24 12:59 PM
05/10/24 12:59 PM
UsA
M
Mafia101 Offline
Underboss
Mafia101  Offline
M
Underboss
UsA
Vitocahill I think that 2019 article mentioned the kids of Michele and Luigi Annunziata being close to Liborio Cuntrera so that relationship is ongoing. Michele Annunziata came up in the Machine investigation targeting Hells Angels and native traffickers in the contraband cigarette market. Michele was observed several times meeting with Salvatore Cazzetta and others in relation to this but no charges ever came against the Annunziatas.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1089696
05/10/24 01:55 PM
05/10/24 01:55 PM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
So the link to cazzetta comes from proj machine. Those arrests were 2009 I think. Hardly counts as proof of an existing criminal link to cazzetta currently but I now get where the claim comes from.

What does it say then that these cannabis exports came from somewhere other than Canada. I couldn't get a good idea of where they originated. Although shipped out of port of MTL did these come from Ecuador? There was a mention of Lebanon? I ask only because if we are to believe that the annunziata clan...alleged, is so powerful and discreet and tied in criminally but the alleged head of the clan can't find a direct connect for his partners in Canada to an endless supply of some of the best cannabis in the world? He has to source it somewhere else? Perhaps I misread the Italian article, however it can't be both. If I was given the choice between Ecuadorian weed and Canadian it's no contest give me the canucklehead shit turn on the Allman Brothers or swans and let's go

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1089712
05/10/24 02:43 PM
05/10/24 02:43 PM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
and my intent with these posts is not to be utterly dismissive of any and all inconclusive info. what i, and i assume some members on here do not appreciate is the way some mafia followers (errrrrr scott burnstein) will turn this seemingly small arrest into some international mafia super cartel. i can see it now...'low key rizzuto capo THE LINK to 'ndrangheta and camorra in massive cannabis bust.' oh i forgot to add with help from quebec hells angels!!!

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1089714
05/10/24 02:49 PM
05/10/24 02:49 PM
UsA
M
Mafia101 Offline
Underboss
Mafia101  Offline
M
Underboss
UsA
I'm sure there's other links between the Annunziatas and Salvatore Cazzetta. The shipping container with the marijuana departed from Montreal. The cocaine came from Ecuadoron a ship of Lebanese origin.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1089717
05/10/24 03:50 PM
05/10/24 03:50 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
Google Boy will find it !!!

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: VitoCahill] #1089743
05/10/24 06:16 PM
05/10/24 06:16 PM
T
TheGhost Offline
Suspended
TheGhost  Offline
Suspended
T
Button
Originally Posted by VitoCahill
and my intent with these posts is not to be utterly dismissive of any and all inconclusive info. what i, and i assume some members on here do not appreciate is the way some mafia followers (errrrrr scott burnstein) will turn this seemingly small arrest into some international mafia super cartel. i can see it now...'low key rizzuto capo THE LINK to 'ndrangheta and camorra in massive cannabis bust.' oh i forgot to add with help from quebec hells angels!!!

la conversazione in italia è sempre questa. un giornale italiano sarà ottimo per tutti. qui la camorra esiste in canada il cognome spina? salvatore Scoppa aveva parlato con calabrese e napoli dopo l'omicidio di camorrista zionista a napoli. entrambe stanno cresando negli stati uniti in florida specificate. anche la sparatoria di salvatore scoppa un segreto è un segreto. l'articolo l'omicidio a napoli.

many of thank you, most interesting. buona serata

https://www.thedailybeast.com/transgender-mafia-don-murdered-in-naples

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: VitoCahill] #1089745
05/10/24 06:20 PM
05/10/24 06:20 PM
TheKillingJoke Online content
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Online Content
Underboss
turn on the Allman Brothers or swans and let's go

Turning on Allman Brothers or Swans is always a good idea.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: TheGhost] #1089754
05/10/24 10:47 PM
05/10/24 10:47 PM
UsA
M
Mafia101 Offline
Underboss
Mafia101  Offline
M
Underboss
UsA
Originally Posted by TheGhost

la conversazione in italia è sempre questa. un giornale italiano sarà ottimo per tutti. qui la camorra esiste in canada il cognome spina? salvatore Scoppa aveva parlato con calabrese e napoli dopo l'omicidio di camorrista zionista a napoli. entrambe stanno cresando negli stati uniti in florida specificate. anche la sparatoria di salvatore scoppa un segreto è un segreto. l'articolo l'omicidio a napoli.

Where are you getting that Salvatore Scoppa met with anyone from Naples after spme murder?

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: TheGhost] #1089768
05/11/24 02:53 AM
05/11/24 02:53 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago

Honest question.... why post in Italian on a forum that's in English?

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: TheGhost] #1089771
05/11/24 03:07 AM
05/11/24 03:07 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago

Sal? Not Andrea? I thought Andrea Scoppa was the more enterprising one. Sal seemed tethered to street operations.....

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: VitoCahill] #1089772
05/11/24 03:32 AM
05/11/24 03:32 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
an interesting last few days for mtl mafia members alleged or otherwise. the info earlier this week concerning giuseppe arcoraci linking him to pietro d'adamo and cont'd cocaine trafficking is pretty big news.

this mornings announcement out of italy is also big news...maybe. first, there was a claim in 2019 from a lapresse article about the current situation and make up of the mtl mafia at the time mentioning the 'annunziata clan.' at that time after some research i was of the opinion that said clan did not exist and i hold the same opinion today. because although a michele annunziata was arrested in italy this alone does not prove the existence of a clan.

is this the same michele? or a different man with same name? he is described as a 'italian-american'? perhaps a translation issue.
aside from a ton of weed leaving port of mtl at some point any connection back to canada is pretty small. not sure where dope originated from but if it wasnt grown in qc or ontario illegally i would be shocked.

however what these articles do show is that the 'ndrangheta and the camorra were working together to import large amounts of cannabis. some from canada, some from ecuador. annunziata in this context is one of several middle men involved...NOT A LEADER of a distinct clan.

annunziata we are told once worked under agostino cuntrera. this ended with his 2010 murder and there is no evidence this alliance continued under liborio cuntrera. also a ref to being close to salvatore cazzetta? dont know where this oroginates from except the original 2019 la presse article claiming the annunziata were a discreet mostly unknown clan.

at most this series of arrests shows a working alliance between a 'ndrangheta group and a camorra group with a tacit link back to canada.

Here's the thing Vito. In The Sixth Family, they did this thing where they counted a lot of .... I guess independent operators in gambling, drugs ect as like Rizzuto crews. At one point in the book they have the Rizzutos with like 15 crews in Ontario alone under Panepinto. But I think in actuality they were more like independent groups PARTNERED with Vito. And I think they were very specifically partners with VITO, the man. I'm not so sure about being in obligation to the " Montreal Mafia" the organization. These Annunziatas might be broker types, without having a large street presence. But are they " IN" the actual mafia? Or a ratified family in its own right? Its an Open question.....Were they made in NY, or Sicily? Probably not....right? If they are in fact products of local Organized Crime, again creatures of Montreal? If they are essentially drug brokers, they might work for/with multiple different groups, but who do they owe allegiance to? Same with that Roberto Scoppa bust...

These Annunziatas must be creatures of Montreal? Right? They don't come from New York, or the Rizzutos Agrigento/ Siculiana strongholds, right? So the connecting tissue, beyond the Italian heritage, is the actual operations.

You don't think it possible they are independent/mafia connected brokers? This in the eyes of the journalist is what I think they are categorizing as a clan. Clan just means some family members dedicated to criminal operations. Like the Scoppas were a " clan" of 2. To me its no big deal.

Don't take this as evidence of the Annunziata Family.

Last edited by CabriniGreen; 05/11/24 03:34 AM.
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1089859
05/12/24 02:09 PM
05/12/24 02:09 PM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Le restaurant Moretti prisé par des acteurs du crime organisé
https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/...se-par-des-acteurs-du-crime-organise.php

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: CabriniGreen] #1089861
05/12/24 02:44 PM
05/12/24 02:44 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by CabriniGreen

Honest question.... why post in Italian on a forum that's in English?

Maybe his english is not so good? I'll do my best, maar ik kan ook in Nederlands gaan posten of Duits, maar als iedereen zijn eerste taal gaat gebruiken wordt het een zooitje LOL.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1090045
05/15/24 06:53 AM
05/15/24 06:53 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2...couverts-dans-un-condo-du-vieux-montreal

100 kg of coke discovered in an Old Montreal condo
According to authorities, the cocaine discovered was intended for various organized crime distributors across the province.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1090048
05/15/24 10:09 AM
05/15/24 10:09 AM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Crime organisé: la cocaïne à son plus bas prix depuis 40 ans à Montréal
https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2...n-plus-bas-prix-depuis-40-ans-a-montreal

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1090230
05/17/24 04:31 PM
05/17/24 04:31 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/...o/les-deux-accuses-plaident-coupable.php

Attempted murder against Leonardo Rizzuto Both defendants plead guilty

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Ciment] #1090232
05/17/24 04:37 PM
05/17/24 04:37 PM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Originally Posted by Ciment
https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/...o/les-deux-accuses-plaident-coupable.php

Attempted murder against Leonardo Rizzuto Both defendants plead guilty

«Ouais, c’est beau»: les deux hommes qui ont tiré sur le chef mafieux Leonardo Rizzuto écopent de lourdes peines
Kevin Rochebrun et Steve Emmanuel Barthélémy ont écopé de 10 et 5 ans de pénitencier pour avoir tiré sur Leonardo Rizzuto
https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2...-les-deux-assaillants-plaident-coupables

Two men plead guilty in attempted murder of alleged Mafia boss Leonardo Rizzuto
Rizzuto was struck by three bullets while driving on Highway 440 in Laval last year.
https://montrealgazette.com/news/cr...r-of-alleged-mafia-boss-leonardo-rizzuto

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1090233
05/17/24 04:38 PM
05/17/24 04:38 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2...-les-deux-assaillants-plaident-coupables

“Yeah, it’s beautiful”: the two men who shot mafia boss Leonardo Rizzuto receive heavy sentences

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1090259
05/18/24 06:48 AM
05/18/24 06:48 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1090278
05/18/24 09:39 AM
05/18/24 09:39 AM
B
Blackmobs Offline
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline
B
Underboss
Its crazy how Del Baso and Rochebrun planned the worst attempt murder in the history of the Montreal Mafia.
How you try to kill one of the most important criminal figure of the country, and the son of the most powerful canadian gangster of all time with a drive by shooting. They taught it was GTA or what.

Also, would like to know what was the name of the hells angels that rochebrun went to see after the hit on rizzuto.

Also, Mallo is not so innocent

Last edited by Blackmobs; 05/18/24 10:59 AM.
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Ciment] #1090281
05/18/24 09:54 AM
05/18/24 09:54 AM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1090289
05/18/24 11:41 AM
05/18/24 11:41 AM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
yeah there have been some cock ups but using rental cars for a hit is pretty bad. especially when we consider the amount of stolen vehicles between mtl and toronto. no one in mtl had a line on 1 or 2 work cars for this? what happened to the good ole dodge caravan oft used by HA. a perfect work vehicle really, sliding door, lots of room to move inside and year dependent has a pretty good engine for a van. plus torching it after is much easier than destroying a porsche, mentally that is. the claim of the hitman who had contract on del balso going to extort him basically to not kill him is interesting. confirmation of anthony gallo as an associate of del balso is also new and helps explain the murder of his wife.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1090482
05/20/24 08:39 PM
05/20/24 08:39 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Yep Vito I'll eat my words about the Iacono hit, I figured there was no way it was a "mafia hit" but it damn sure seems to be what that was now. Guess we'll see Anthony Gallo in the headlines soon too. Just seems like when the Rizzuto's clear out a set of enemies, a new set steps up to raise hell. Just when we figured Desjardins would be the next to fall Del Balso figures he had the clout to kill Leonardo and take over with the help of the Angels who really stabbed Leo in the back and ended up with shit all over their face.

And holy shit what a stupid knucklehead that Del Balso was. He had the perfect opportunity to hit Leo and he picked those two and was dumb enough to rent the fuckin Porsche himself. Talk about being an idiot!

More good stuff from North of the border where the killing will continue....

Last edited by dixiemafia; 05/20/24 08:41 PM.
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #1090523
05/21/24 01:49 PM
05/21/24 01:49 PM
M
mr_white Offline
Button
mr_white  Offline
M
Button
Renting the Porsche himself is astounding. Using 2 Porsches and thinking it could work without getting caught is comical. This was a guy who had said some dumb shit before on recorded phone lines but this takes the prize. Hard to understand how he could have decided this was his best idea. Rented it on camera locally, personally.

Page 156 of 156 1 2 154 155 156

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull