Originally Posted by RushStreet
Originally Posted by Toodoped
Originally Posted by RushStreet
Aren't you two supposed to be friends? I thought you guys worked together on Button Guys?

Nope, since Im all about facts. I refuse to join Willie Wonka's "group".

You have written many articles for his website. Contributed features on individuals such as Angelo LaPietra.

I am highly confused as to why you guys both hate eachother now.

Rush, I don't "hate" anyone, least of all the likes of him. Lol. Thats just not my style. I'm way too mature to act in such a childish manner.

And if you notice, I'm not the one constantly attacking him. It's actually the other way around. He constantly "attacks" me and our ButtonGuys website every chance he gets. He seems a bit disgruntled (to say the least.)

I think thats very telling, no?

Any logical person has to ask themselves "why would this person spend so much of their time, day after day, "obsessing" over us? Especially since he "claims" he doesn't want to be part of us, right? Lol

If he's so happy "NOT" being associated with Lisa and I and our TNYM website and Mob Fireside Chat Podcast...then why in the world is he "bugging" out every day and on the attack like a jealous, jilted girlfriend?

He should be happy to just go on his merry way, and that would be the end of it, right?

.....Therein lies the answer, my friend! Like the old saying goes, "The proof is in the pudding"
--
PS: I'll end with this...“Classy is when you have a lot more to say, but you choose to remain silent in front of a fool.”

Last edited by NYMafia; 05/06/24 03:39 PM.