Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by RushStreet
Agreed NYMafia. Agreed 100%.

We are in complete accord, Rush.

----
Rush, as Hollander had mentioned in another post, Chicago had Roti (as you mentioned,) as well as Roland Libonati and many others who fall into this category nicely.

There were tons of guys connected to the Outfit who fit this profile; corrupt politicians, labor union officials, businessmen etc. The Roti family had Bruno Roti, Fred (Peanuts) Roti, and Jimmy Roti, among them.

Some others include Alderman John D'Arco, Michael Brodkin, John Delasandro, labor union bigwigs Edward T. (Ed) Hanley and Samuel Cozzo, the shadowy lawyer Sidney (Sid) Korshak, etc., etc., etc.

But this is just scratching the surface of all the fellas connected to the Outfit who fit the bill. Chicago certainly had no shortage of these types of guys. lol.

I actually researched and created a very unique "hierarchy leadership chart" for the Chicago Outfit that we display on our website. Its massive. I also made it a point to clearly delineate and mark those members and associates who specialized as "frontmen" for the Outfit, as labor officials, "so-called" politicians, and ostensibly "legitimate" businessmen. But who were actually employed by, of under the thumb of, the Outfit leadership.

If I'm not mistaken, you joined us and became a "button guy," am I correct? If so, the next time you visit our site, click into "Charts" and scroll down to the "Chicago Outfit Leadership Chart."

Rush, since I know you enjoy learning about Chicago, you'll have a party, I assure you.

Rush, although back in the day, mob guys in Chicago, as well as those in NY, NJ and elsewhere did their best to back "both parties," lol, Dems and Repubs. Gotta remember that the mob could care less about which party wins and gets in office, just so long as the mob "pull the strings." lol