Originally Posted by Havana
Originally Posted by faffy444
i am sure i will enjoy it. these type of "mobsters" are what today's guys should be morphing into. leave the streets to the newcomers........they wont last.

This guy almost made it through his whole life without anyone ever knowing who he was,who he was some kind of relationship with,or who he knew.
It wasn't even his fault or his own mouth that exposed him.It was because of the mistakes of others
And he went to his grave living a quiet life and never admitted anything except being an honest businessman
Does anybody know the circumstances of how it was that he came to know all these people and if he was a member,how or why that happened?
Who was his own father,grandfather etc?
How many others of his era were able to stay secretive through their whole life,that nobody knew about?
Like you suggest ,these days,these guys seem to want everyone to know who they are .Like they are celebrities.

I think thats exactly right, Havana. Born back in 1892, Scro was an absolute original. And as such, was among a suspected whole litany of mafiosi who were able to successfully fly "under the radar" their entire careers.