Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by faffy444
great work on SAM SCRO. this is exactly the type of bio i enjoy reading the most. all of the old "usual suspect" bio's have been done ad nauseam and are just replays. too many unique figures out there who really shaped the LCN.

Thanks Faffy. Glad you enjoyed it. And for the same reasons you already enumerated, I enjoy researching these types of guys better myself. I enjoy the challenge, and its refreshing to uncover something new, as opposed to just regurgitating the same old stuff that everyone has already read over and over a million times already.

Faffy, since you enjoy reading about these kinds of guys, another bio I wrote that comes to mind you'll like is that of Pittston's Luigi (Lou) Pagnotti, who was an extremely wealthy and influential mafioso affiliated with the Bufalino Family. Despite an extensive early criminal background which was the basis for his later power, Pagnotti became one of the most respected and sort after "legitimate" businessmen across northeastern Pennsylvania.

I was intrigued with his life story. I think you will be too.