Quote:
Originally posted by Aziatic:
...They air 1 episode every monday,
same here!

T
Quote:
Originally posted by Aziatic:
he only thing that bothers me, is that that Iraqi guy supposed to be a member of the Republican Guard under Saddam, so how can he be such a "nice guy"? I hope that doesnt send a false message but anyways...GREAT SERIES
I understand you also have seen only 5 episodes of the series at the moment, so we still don't know what there is behind that guy. You see every character has his own story (possibly an unpredictable one, as in the case of the girl who has problems with the justice) we are shown in each episode. Who knows why he joined Saddam troops? Maybe he just believed it was the right thing to do, only to discover the horrible truth later (as many soldiers do, in every contry in every war in every time)...let's wait and see what they planned for this guy. Anyway, one thing is absolutely sure: the series authors are NOT sending a false message....they cannot be as naive.

I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell the truth. I tell what ought to be truth (Blanche/A streetcar named desire)