Originally Posted by blueracing347
About halfway done with the read. Nothing but props for you TD. I recall many moons ago, you were thinking about publishing some of your work. What are you wanting for? I'm not the kind of person to pay a membership in the internet to read articles. But I'll buy a good book any day of the week.

Thanks again bud and yeah, believe it or not I finished the book and right now Im still looking for the best way on how to publish it. I also made one translated book with my birth language. Ill be happy to announce when the book is going to be published and so thanks for your support. And again, I agree regarding that paywall bullshit.

Originally Posted by VitoCahill
very good work toodoped. always like to read about accardo and the outfit. accardos position post ricca has always been intriguing to me and the outfit leadership in general. 50+ years later and the debate continues as to whom took over what role they had etc. a perfect example of a well run crime family that all these moons later and still the admin is not cut and dried. seemed to be the case from 1972 and on as to who was street boss, boss, underboss, consigliere or who held multiple roles at same time. one thing is for sure the outfit did not and likely still does not operate like a typical mafia family.

accardo was by far the longest serving leader of the outfit and one of the longest serving bosses ever in american crime.

Thanks and nicely said @VitoCahill, meaning I couldnt have said it better myself. Yes, the Outfit was and possibly still is the most unique crime family of them all, and you're also right about Accardo. Even today some people still believe that he was possible informant only because he managed to elude the law, but they still dont have any type of evidence regarding that claim and so until then, Accardo was probably the smartest Mafia boss at the time.

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good