My thoughts on the podcast:

As someone who has no involvement, but a deep interest in that life, I don't have any problem with him doing it. I don't think he wants to go into specifics about mafia related things. I think he just wants to shine a light on rats and the ridiculous treatment they get from the FBI. Here's the thing, He obviously has a few cash flow issues. Between the gambling, the cars, and clothes it doesn't take a whole lot to come to the conclusion that he needs money. Right now, podcasts and internet shows are where it's at. My guess is that he walked away from the life, and needed to find a way to find a consistent income stream. Just by his instagram posts, its apparent that he likes the high life. There are tons of guys right now who are making money doing this, and none of them--maybe besides Sammy--are even close to as polarizing as he is. Whether you agree with him doing it or not, overall his podcast is entertaining, and there's a big market for people who want to hear from him. Also, the mob is no longer a secret society. It hasn't been that for decades. And even with that, I still don't think thats an area he'll ever delve too deep into. He's pretty smart and cautious that way.

Last edited by Big_Tuna93; 03/04/24 12:06 PM.