Originally Posted by NYMafia
NOW FOR THE TRUTH...

Here is proof positive evidence that so-called “informant push back” podcasts are failing miserably;

A) One particular podcast that focuses on the subject of “lying rats” has been operating for several years already. Yet, more than two years later, they only have 1500 subscribers to show for all their desperate efforts. This clearly shows their content is lacking and their podcast is sucking wind badly. Obviously their content is so boring nobody listens to them.

B) Another affiliated podcast, formed at least as many years ago, also focuses on “exposing rats” and is in similarly bad shape. This podcast only has around 1000 subscribers.

After so many years and yet only 1500 subs and 1000 subs to show for it?

These undeniable statistics clearly show that the general public is not interested in such content.

Any legitimate bricks-n-mortar business producing these paltry numbers would have already closed up and filed for bankruptcy protection.

PS: Frankly, these podcasts are also known to actually "buy" views/subs to bolster up their appearance and make it appear that their failing podcasts are successful. So the 1500 and 1000 sub numbers are not even real. I wouldn't be surprised to find out, in reality, they only have a few hundred subs each.

I think it’s a hard sell to the average person that the criminals are saints and the rats are liars etc. not saying everything rats say are to be believed but ultimately people are interested in hearing about the mob and how it operates, the culture etc. people sitting there slamming the people who provide the only public insight into the mob are not going to gather widespread interest except for the fanboys of gangsters. Which also confuses me that people go on a public forum talking about the mafia and then act like they abide by omertà and want rats to be murdered, odd.

I do disagree that Joeys podcast wont survive. It’s an extremely unique podcast and people are gonna want to hear him purely based on who he is (me included). The only threat to it is if he does change his mind and cares about the publicity for the mob but as people have said on here a few times he does not give a fuck lol, so fair play to him I will watch it pending the topics