Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by CNote
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
This is supposed to be the boss ?? My mother beat me...awww

I come from a family of 10....Who do you expect to slap ya around when there's no father around ??

We used to get a vacuum pipe slap in the ass...Next time we knew what not to do !!

The entire interview was stupid and almost comical, (in a bad way.) Not to mention, as F_White said earlier, it was a very bad look for Joey, a former knockaround guy doing interviews for commentators under the guise of "entertainment" and "setting the record straight."

His name is NOT Michael Franzese, Sammy Gravano, John Alite, that idiot Borello, or any of those other rats who proliferate YouTube nowadays.

By all accounts, Joey Merlino has been a standup guy all these years and has done his jail time like a man. So I ask you, WTF??

Regardless of what some people here might say, that he is "pushing back" on the rats and "exposing them for what they are." The truth is....the REAL truth is, that a man like Merlino is not supposed to even address such bullshit topics, nor is he supposed to be platforming himself in any way, shape or form on YouTube for the benefit of people who could care less about him, don't give two shits about what happens to him, and just wanna be "entertained" on the cheap while eating bags of popcorn.

Truth be told, Merlino's gone off the reservation with this one. And I don't just mean the Vlad interview, I mean with the entire YouTube show "The Skinny."

Is he trying to be a sports tout? Is he trying to be a comedian and entertain? Does he just enjoy telling war tales about his past? Is he that desperate for money that he's trying to make a profitable business out of a podcast? I mean what is going on here with him?

..."The Other Guy"

Did you ask your husband about doing time like a man, just saying.
How can you be the "Other Guy" if you have a husband?

Ok, I see what you’re doing here.

Quite obviously, you don’t like what I’m saying about this failing “rat pushback movement” that certain numbskulls are trying to promote. But you know you can’t go toe-to-toe with me in any intelligent discussion, because you’d lose that discussion badly. So now you’re hoping to derail this thread by insulting me.

But you miscalculated one very important thing, SissyNote, “In order for you to insult me, I must first respect and value your opinion, which I do not!…nice try though.” LOL

Looks like I touched a nerve. You can flame me all you want but the facts are, that I never insulted you, I merely quoted a statement you, yourself, made on this forum. You stated that you had a husband on a previous post. That's fine, if your a woman, you submit good content, I have no problem with that, but its disingenuous to try to pass yourself off as one of the guys when you have a husband. That makes you either a woman or gay man, which I'm not going to hate on either but it degrades your street cred. Maybe you and Lisa are one in the same person, I don't know but until you clarify what meant when you stated you have a husband, I have to call you out here.